One of the extras when Nordic walking is meeting other people.
I have written about Nordic walking twice before, so if you are interested you may want to read two older posts:
I live in a small village where people still notice and greet each other and today I met an elderly lady. She greeted me very enthusiastically saying "hi, I have seen you walking so often and it is good to finally meet. I used to walk with poles a lot but at one point decided not to do it any more."
One of the difficulties when getting older is that we have to let go of some things. This lovely lady started to feel insecure on her feet but she cherishes her memories and enjoys seeing others do the things she used to do.
Her message to me was sprinkled with positivity, hope, connection and joy and made my stride even lighter and sunny.
Wat leuk, dat je mijn Blogpost hebt gelezen. Als je dat wilt, kun je een reactie achterlaten. Onder “Mijn Profiel” kun je ook aangeven, dat je mijn Blog wilt volgen.
Gran tangi
I hope you enjoyed reading this Blogpost. If you wish, you can leave a reaction.
Below the section “About me” you can “follow me”.
With love,
Juliet Joan
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten
Als je deze post hebt gelezen, mag je gerust een reactie achterlaten. Heel fijn als je dat doet. Soso lobi.