Now that I have decided to live a more "colourful" life, my spirit contacts start announcing themselves in rays of colourful light. What a joy it is to work that way.
It makes me understand the vibrations and different shades of colour better and I am fully aware of my personal interpretation.
Interpreting colour is an individual experience, because like with everything in life we all have our own character, background .. or should I say vocabulary.
The colours sometimes indicate a need, sometimes a memory .. they always have a personal meaning to my sitter or client, which is great. The art of working with colours for others feels like sculpting and molding energetic material into forms, shapes and words that are totally comprehensible for my sitters and clients.
An example.
In a reading I am aware of the colour pink with my sitter.
The colour pink to me is connected with the region of the heart, but has to do with emotional heart issues. That is a standard for me.
Now, instead of going off in that direction I just take very good note of it and first of all, of course I start putting the sitter at ease.
In the Netherlands where I live people always come with a question and because of my training in the UK that is not the most favourable starting point. We, the mediums, should be as open as possible in order to receive specific information from the Spirit World.
My job is to ask the sitter not to give too much information beforehand, because we'll make sure all their questions will be answered in the end.
Because I was aware of the colour pink (sometimes even when making the appointment), I know that the most important issue here has something to do with emotions. When I tune in to the Spirit World I start receiving information meant for the sitter and they direct me to the reason the sitter came to me. Very often the vibration changes into different colour tones which is most interesting .. I have to go with that flow.
Sometimes the colours are not so prominent anymore, because the whole situation has become clear.
Labels
- Ademhaling (9)
- Blijheid (14)
- buitenlucht (2)
- Fresh air (7)
- Geïnspireerd leven (48)
- Gezondheid (14)
- Health (9)
- hoop (5)
- Impressions (21)
- inspiratie (2)
- Inspiration (8)
- Inspiration and Spirituality (23)
- Inspired life (27)
- Love (12)
- menopause (1)
- natuur (2)
- ontspanning (2)
- Philosophy in Daily Life (34)
- rouw (3)
- Spiritualiteit (13)
- Spirituality (10)
- Tranquillity (9)
- Verdriet (1)
- Vrede (1)
- Vrijheid (4)
- zachtheid (4)
- Zelfontwikkeling (10)

Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten
Als je deze post hebt gelezen, mag je gerust een reactie achterlaten. Heel fijn als je dat doet. Soso lobi.